Listen, I get it.
After I had my son I looked in the mirror and was like "hmmm this is going to be tough".
But...thanks to SmoBABY I didn't have to worry about these questions.
1. What should I do first to lose the baby weight?
2. How do I pull my abs back together?
3. How many calories should I be eating while breastfeeding?
4. Can I really workout during nap time?
5. Where can I talk with other moms about what I'm going through?
SmoBABY covers it ALL for you! KEEP READING BELOW!
The Next Round Starts SEPTEMBER 2nd!
smoBABY is ideal for new moms who are at least 6 weeks postpartum up to 2 years postpartum
- 7 WEEK RECOVERY WORKOUT PROGRAM (WITH BUILT IN PREP WEEK) - DAILY CHECK-INS VIA PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP - MACRO ADJUSTMENT/CALORIE INTAKE PERSONALIZED TO YOU - APPROVED FOOD LIST - DAILY MOTIVATION + ACCOUNTABILITY - INCLUDING WOMEN'S PELVIC FLOOR SPECIALIST DPT - INCLUDING WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR - INCLUDING CHEF + DIETICIAN - INTERACTIVE MACRO COOKBOOK
The smoBABY program is a custom program that has everything you need to ease back into your fitness and health journey. This program will help you develop strength in the muscles that were used during pregnancy and childbirth. It's time to take care of yourself both physically and mentally, so you can be the best mom possible!
- HOW TO PULL YOUR ABS BACK TOGETHER - HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT HARMING YOUR MILK SUPPLY WHILE BREASTFEEDING - THE SIGNS OF POSTPARTUM BLUES - HOW TO MAKE WORKOUTS SHORT AND EFFECTIVE - EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MACROS (FATS/PROTEINS/CARBS) - HOW INTERMITTENT FASTING, CARB CYCLING, AND TRACKING YOUR MACROS WILL INCREASE YOUR METABOLISM - PROPER FORM FOR WORKING OUT AND TIPS TO GET MORE OUT OF EACH EXERCISE - HOW TO PROPERLY SHOP FOR GROCERIES AND READ NUTRITION LABELS - HOW TO FUEL YOUR BODY THE RIGHT WAY, INCREASING ENERGY LEVELS - WHAT HEALTHY CARBS AND FATS ARE
Before beginning this program, you should be cleared by your doctor for light exercise.
If you have not been released from your doctor for light exercise, you can begin the Baby Steps Program at no additional cost. Yes, it's also Women's Specialist Physical Therapist, OBGYN, Dietician and Lactation Specialist approved!
Results from the creator of SmoBABY and Postpartum Personal Trainer
Mental Health Counselor- Ashton Heckmann